Volunteering with Peru Volunteer
An experience for life!
Are you considering a gap year, or do you want to apply your professional knowledge during or after your study? Volunteer with Peru Volunteer for an unforgettable adventure.
Volunteering in Peru is a valuable life experience:
- Unselfishly helping others makes both them and you feel happier and more complete
- You receive gratitude and lots of love in return
- You make the world a little better
- You increase your self-knowledge
- You take Spanish lessons at your own level
- You learn to stand on your own feet, solve problems using little means and put things in perspective
- Volunteer work is a perfect addition to your résumé
Are you excited to make a difference in other people’s lives, learn Spanish and immerse yourself in Peruvian culture? Check out why other volunteers decided to come to Peru and contact us to discuss your personal wishes.
Peru Volunteer highlights
- Teaching English, Sports, Kindergarten and more!
- Projects available all year
- Project combinations without extra costs
- Minimum availability: 4 weeks
- Volunteer work in Cusco
- Develop yourself while helping others
- Small organization with personal attention
- Volunteer certificate
- Learn Spanish in Peru
- 20 hours per week
- Small groups or private
- Perfect preparation for your volunteer work
- Courses available on all levels
- Cultural evening program included
- Inside and outside classes
- Classes are focused on making you speak
Culture & Travel
- Discover the ancient Peruvian Inca culture
- Visit the world-famous Machu Picchu ruins
- Weekends are free to travel
- Local markets and traditions
- Salsa, cooking classes and day hikes
- Peru has a very diverse nature
- Cusco: archaeological capital of South-America
- Tourism advice from our staff
Selection of blogposts
- 5 Reasons why You will Love Peru 8 December, 2017 - 5 Reasons why you will love Peru Going abroad is a big step and super exciting. A new culture, different ...
- Volunteering with Peru Volunteer 4 August, 2017 - Volunteering with Peru Volunteer: an experience for life! When you are considering a gap year, or when you want to ...
- Inca Jungle trek 24 November, 2015 - Inca Jungle trek to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights Biking, Rafting, Zip Line, Hot Springs – this ...