Volunteering with Peru Volunteer
An experience for life!
Are you considering a gap year, or do you want to apply your professional knowledge during or after your study? Volunteer with Peru Volunteer for an unforgettable adventure.
Volunteering in Peru is a valuable life experience:
- Unselfishly helping others makes both them and you feel happier and more complete
- You receive gratitude and lots of love in return
- You make the world a little better
- You increase your self-knowledge
- You take Spanish lessons at your own level
- You learn to stand on your own feet, solve problems using little means and put things in perspective
- Volunteer work is a perfect addition to your résumé
Are you excited to make a difference in other people’s lives, learn Spanish and immerse yourself in Peruvian culture? Check out why other volunteers decided to come to Peru and contact us to discuss your personal wishes.
Peru Volunteer highlights
- Teaching English, Sports, Kindergarten and more!
- Projects available all year
- Project combinations without extra costs
- Minimum availability: 4 weeks
- Volunteer work in Cusco
- Develop yourself while helping others
- Small organization with personal attention
- Volunteer certificate
- Learn Spanish in Peru
- 20 hours per week
- Small groups or private
- Perfect preparation for your volunteer work
- Courses available on all levels
- Cultural evening program included
- Inside and outside classes
- Classes are focused on making you speak
Culture & Travel
- Discover the ancient Peruvian Inca culture
- Visit the world-famous Machu Picchu ruins
- Weekends are free to travel
- Local markets and traditions
- Salsa, cooking classes and day hikes
- Peru has a very diverse nature
- Cusco: archaeological capital of South-America
- Tourism advice from our staff
- Water filter installation 20 October, 2019 - Water filter installation Water belongs to the most essential elements for human beings. And access to clean water is highly ...
- Spanish lessons 18 March, 2019 - Spanish lessons in Cusco Libia is the proud owner of Latina Spanish School. Young and old, experienced, advanced or ...
- The fairytale Humantay Lake 17 April, 2019 - The fairytale Humantay Lake A special trip to the breathtaking Humantay Lake … watch your eyes as you visit this ...