Marketing & Social Projects in Peru
We are looking for Marketing and Social Project assistance
You are motivated and creative and knows how to attract engaged volunteers who are dedicated to continue and extend our work within the volunteer projects. The job is fun, versatile, exciting and a great cultural experience. We look for an independent, creative and adventurous marketeer, with social entrepreneur affinity and skills. PV is looking for a constant stream of engaged volunteers, so all activities can be as continuously as possible. The long-term goal of PV is stability and quality, and not to grow into a big organization. You will set up a balanced Marketing campaign for these goals. Ideally in combination with active participation and development of (future) social activities. You will put volunteer work, Spanish language classes and cultural activities into an appealing story, that motivates people to join our organization.
Your Responsibilities and Tasks
- Set-up and execute an engaging, fun and long-term Marketing plan
- Assistance and active participation in social projects and activities Spanish school
- Independent, creative and pro-active work attitude
- Research & Development of new social activities and projects (example: water filters)
- Creating the (long term) bond between volunteers, projects and organization
- Work in line with the course of the organization: relative to (1) the overall strategy, (2) the long-term goals and (3) the culture, identity and values of PV
- Communicate and work together with the staff and the volunteers
The ideal candidate has a mixture between marketing and social entrepreneurial skills.
He/she can understand and translate the social activities into a clear, engaging and durable online presence. You are adventurous and creative and like to discover a new culture. Affinity with social projects, mixed with good marking and Social Business skills.
- Responsible and independent work attitude
- Good marketing skills, social business and/or communication knowledge is an advantage
- Young professional, proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in English; Intermediate Spanish; all other language knowledge is a benefit
- Affinity with Peru Volunteer and its goals and mission
- Flexible team player and intercultural personality
- WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and overall Marketing and communication skills
- Passion for social work in an underdeveloped country
- We prefer a commitment for 3 to 6 months
We offer you
- A cultural adventure and exiting job in Peru (Cusco)
- Development opportunities for personal growth
- Free accommodation in Volunteer House (Room & board)
- The opportunity to active collaborate with a social organization in Peru;
- A great opportunity to expand your marketing and social business skills
- An independent position with space for your creativity and personal approach
We are Peru Volunteer
Peru Volunteer (PV) is a small organization that works from inside Peruvian institutions in the fields of Education, Sports and Animal Care. With the help of volunteers, we want to assist these institutions where possible, and help with structuring their activities. To reach the volunteers and increase our visibility and the impact of our activities, PV is looking for a Marketing and Project assistant in Peru (Cusco). PV has a volunteer house and works together with a small Spanish school and various projects.
Please send us your full application (CV, letter of motivation and possible references) to [email protected].
We review applications on a rolling basis and therefore advise that you apply as soon as possible.